Things that make life Delightsome
5th Thursday – Anything Goes:
I truly did not know which direction I would like to go in this
post. Up to the very last minute I had several ideas bombarding my imagination. I had to step back and look at it all. I have so many projects ongoing,
not ready to share that I have felt like
Scarlett from Gone With The Wind,
“I’ll think about that tomorrow”. Well, tomorrow is here!
I was thinking about doing a hodgepodge of topics to share – to
get your opinion….I’ll still do this in another post.
But, for today – I am feeling a great need to focus on what does make my life Delightsome. Things that make you pause in your daily life.
So, here are a few of those things….
Butterflies and Flowers
Laundry blowing in the wind
Fresh fruits and vegetables
Beautiful sunsets and sunrises
Bees..beeswax candles…and honey
Discovering old things
Unconditional love from pets
A serene place to sit
Teatime and something good to read
Family fun and laughter
and most importantly knowing Jesus loves you
1. Be a follower of A Delightsome Life through GFC, Email, Feedburner or other Social networks.
2. Please text link back to ADL or post the Party Button, so that your readers can join in/or find the other participants.
3. Home and Garden Thursday encompasses everything! You may link up and share your DIY, home décor, furniture refinishing, paint projects, craft projects, thrifty finds, gardening tips and photos, your recipes – anything Home and Garden related. Share your favorite post of the previous week!
4. Please link the URL specific to the post you are sharing – not your blog’s URL.
5. Please visit other guests, just as you would at any other party, leave some comments and perhaps make a few new friends!
On Wednesday morning, I will post features from the previous week – two of my favorite and two reader’s favorites.
The H and GT Party post will be published each Wednesday evening at 6:00 EST using Inlinkz.
A Delightsome Life
Home and Garden Thursday
Post schedule will be:
1st Thursday – Home Décor
2nd Thursday – Garden
3rd Thursday – Thrifting or Crafting
4th Thursday – Recipe or cooking tips
5th Thursday – Anything Goes
I look forward to seeing your inspiring posts!
I am joining these other Delightsome blog parties:
Thank you for your visit
I wish you a most Delightsome day,