Welcome to the 325th
Hello all! I hope you’ve had a great week. It’s been pretty busy here – away from projects and blogging – I hope to get back into the swing of things! I hope Mother’s Day was great for you all! It was for me. I do so greatly appreciate you all sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday! YOU make the party!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
I shared a sweet Mother’s Day brunch/breakfast idea…you could make with children – anytime!
For Serene Sunday I shared Part IV of my series on The Virtuous Woman.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Little House Living shared What It’s Really Like to Declutter 75% of Your Things!
Blue Willow House shared what she Hunts for at Garage Sales.
3 Boys and a Dog shared her recipe for Blueberry Cake Mix Cobbler.
Hazel + Gold Designs shared how to make Ink Transfer Jewelry Clay Pendants.
Our Crafty Mom shared a DIY Tutorial on How to Easily Create Raised Stencil Effect.
Dining Delight shared her Birds and Nests Tablescape.
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY Provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML