Welcome to the 332nd
Hello All! Happy Fourth of July! So…I didn’t think ahead realizing this party is typically scheduled on a Wednesday and now is the 4th! I’m going to publish this today and give extra time before closing, just in case you’re out enjoying the rest of the week with family and friends. That’s exactly what we’re doing this week. We have company for the 4th – we watched the local small town fireworks – thrilling! Today we’re enjoying a lovely, lazy day – with bar-b-que. Friday our children are coming over for Fish Tacos. Do you like them? Our son caught Snapper off the gulf coast and I can’t wait to try it! Thank you so much for joining in – I look forward to seeing what you share. Make sure you visit – you’ll find some wonderful inspiration and wonderful Bloggers.
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
I shared some of the wonderful things we saw during our visit to Savannah, GA.
For my Saturday Reviews I shared thoughts on Maximalist Decorating (yeah, it’s a thing now!), Traditional Decor, and ideas for growing and decorating with Succulents and ideas for 4th of July desserts.
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on not missing the blessings of now during our trials and tribulations.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Cincy Shopper shared her recipe for Creamy Strawberry Banana Salad.
Tuxedo Cats and Coffee shared her 10 Small Space Organizing ideas.
A Day of Small Things shared her beautiful porch and her love of Front Porch Sitting.
Sew Historically shared how she created this lovely Edwardian Styled outfit, link to patterns and the hairstyle too.
Not Just a Housewife shared a tutorial on how to make this L-Shaped Children’s Bed with Storage.
Frog Prince Paperie shared this wonderful backyard BBQ Themed Gathering created by Southern Belle Charms featured on BHG.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML