Welcome to the 333rd
Wow, these weeks are surely passing by all too quickly! I hope you all had a wonderful week and those celebrating the 4th of July had a wonderful time. I am so thankful for our country…the wonderful blessings we have. This week will be special as I am going to the Haven Conference at the end of the week – I hope if you’re coming too to meet you! One thing I’ve learned is that we grow better together. This is one reason why I love hosting this party – so that you can meet, enjoy and support one another! So, let’s party – I do appreciate you sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Saturday Reviews I shared some fun craft ideas, garden ideas, and fresh garden recipes.
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on Comparison.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Dagmar’s Home shared 10 Things She Learned from the Amish.
So Much Better with Age shared a Green, Pink and Gold French Girl’s Bedroom.
Fabby’s Living shared her 4th of July tablescape.
Smart Fun DIY shared 10-Minute Mexican Dip Recipes – 3 Party Dip Recipes.
H2O Bungalow shared How to Make DIY Shutters with Sail Boat Cutouts.
Sweet Parrish Place shared her New Landscaping and Front Porch Stoop.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML