Welcome to the 334rd
Hello Everyone! I am honored and so glad you’re here!
Last week Dearest and I attended the Haven Conference. It was amazing! We had such a wonderful time. And my heart grew big because so many recognized Dearest and were so awesome to him. He began to network himself and to get enthusiastic about ideas and what I do! You may see Dearest more in the future working with me. I hope to to bring to you all some of the awesomeness of my son-in-laws….I talked with several wonderful Bloggers who are more than wonderful in person…I will just have to share soon in a post my recap of our experience at Haven. I even met – so to speak – one of my favorite Bloggers – but my head was so in the clouds – it didn’t really register at the time! I didn’t get my nickname ‘Squirrel’ in vain. Speaking of amazing – YOU ALL are so amazing! Know that! You have something special to share and I am completely honored you’re here! I do so greatly appreciate you sharing and visiting one another. Who knows, you may ‘meet’ someone with whom you’ll forge a long lasting friendship! Let’s party!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on being Rooted and Grounded in your Faith.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Debbie Dabble shared new treasures and where she puts them…loved this!
Cedar Hill Farmhouse shared the Magic of Monograms – gorgeous!
Follow the Yellow Brick Home shared Summer Festival Blog Hop with beautiful Vintage Summer Vignettes.
Live Well Play Together shared her recipe for Baked Chicken Fajita Tacos – looks amazing!
Grandma’s House DIY shared two wonderful accomplishments – cleaning her garden and serious organizing of a closet! You know that feels good!
The Bearded Hiker shared his recipe for Instant Pot BBQ Brisket – Dearest will want to see this!
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML