Welcome to the 339th
Hello all…I am seeing the signs of Fall coming our way at A Delightsome Life. I’m wondering are they the same signs for you…foggy mornings, big Blackbirds, Fall flowers – Sweet Autumn Clematis – Hurricane Lilies – Mums – Dahlias…The sun is rising a bit later too…Today, there will be less humidity – this is great! I love the natural signs of Fall…and am ready to bring them indoors! I am so delighted for all who’ve shared with Home and Garden Thursday – so many inspiring posts shared…I hope you had a chance to check them all out. I do so appreciate you all sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday – YOU make the party!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Saturday Review I shared ideas for beautiful creative Fall decor, Fixer Upper Decor ideas, Porch decor ideas and enjoying the best of summer recipes.
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on when life gets hard and we have so much going on that we should…Just Keep Swimming…
I transformed our nightstands with paint…adding faux marbling.
I shared a review of Courtney Allison’s new book – French Country Cottage.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Cedar Hill Farm shared how adding teapots can add a special touch to your home’s decor.
My Wee Abode shared how to make a coastal Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland.
A Day of Small Things shared her favorite place in her home to rejuvenate.
Cookie Dough and Oven Mit shared her recipe for Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Mini Pies.
Fabby’s Living shared her August Rosary and Buffet Vignettes.
Create and Babble shared how to make Felt Flowers using Cricut Maker.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML