Welcome to the 341st
Hello! Welcome to Home and Garden Thursday Are you getting ready for Fall? I’m loving the changes I’m seeing. Yesterday was quite a stormy day for us. I am thinking of all those in the path of Hurricane Florence. I have many close family members and friends there – my prayers are for everyone’s safety. I know my family is preparing…
Last week I announced this: I would like to celebrate Fall during the week of September 17 – 21 with themed link-ups. Put these dates on your calendar – the time will be our regular 5 pm EST!
Monday – Fall Garden and Garden Decorating
Tuesday – Fall Craft Ideas
Wednesday – Favorite Fall Recipes
Thursday – Regular Home & Garden Thursday
Friday – Fall Home Tour
If you’d like to co-host this weekly celebration – email me at kathy(at)adelightsomelife.com – The first five will be the selected!
I so love fall and love celebrating everything we can do this season! I can’t wait to see what you share!!!
Thank you all for sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday – YOU make the party!
While I was putting together this post – I had an idea…IF you’ve already shared a post on Home and Garden Thursday and want to re-share it in any of the above parties – this will be o.k….let’s get some beautiful eyes on these amazing posts!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
Last week I shared how this artwork inspired my fireplace mantel Fall decor…to more vibrant colors!
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on the importance of Kindness.
I’m also delighted to share a new adventure – Chalk Couture! Check out my post explaining just what it is and a video demo included!
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Follow the Yellow Brick Home shared her beautiful handkerchief quilt from Victoria Trading for her Fall decor!
Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen shared her recipe for Healthy Pecan Pie Bites…hmm sounds yummy!
Second Chance to Dream shared her recipe for Mouthwatering Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches!
Paula Biggs for Frog Prince Paperie shared her sweet Fall Decorating: Pumpkin Candlesticks.
Cedar Hill Farmhouse shared 45 Farmhouse French Chairs – with sources!
Create and Babble shared beautiful Fall decorating ideas with baskets.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML