Welcome to the 342nd
Hello! How are you all this late September! I’m hoping many of you came through Hurricane Florence well. It is amazing how big it was and how far reaching this storm was! I do so appreciate you all sharing with Home and Garden Thursday. My experiment of having Fall themed parties this week is going on – they’ll be up throughout next week. I appreciate all who post and visit one another – you all are so inspiring!
Last week I announced this: I would like to celebrate Fall during the week of September 17 – 21 with themed link-ups. Put these dates on your calendar – the time will be our regular 5 pm EST!
Monday – Fall Garden and Garden Decorating
Tuesday – Fall Craft Ideas
Wednesday – Favorite Fall Recipes
Thursday – Regular Home & Garden Thursday
Friday – Fall Home Tour
If you’d like to co-host this weekly celebration – email me at kathy(at)adelightsomelife.com – The first five will be the selected!
I so love fall and love celebrating everything we can do this season! I can’t wait to see what you share!!!
Thank you all for sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday – YOU make the party!
While I was putting together this post – I had an idea…IF you’ve already shared a post on Home and Garden Thursday and want to re-share it in any of the above parties – this will be o.k….let’s get some beautiful eyes on these amazing posts!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on being used by God when things don’t seem to be going right.
I shared my recipe for Plum Crumble (AKA Cobbler, or whatever you may call it!) 🙂
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Thrift Diving shared step-by-step how to make these wonderful metal planters.
Jennifer Perkins shared this fun, colorful Halloween Monster Wreath.
Happily Homegrown shared her recipe for this delicious 7 Layer Bars.
A Nod to Navy shared ways to curate a Unique Home in a World of Sameness.
Just Measuring Up shared beautiful photos from this lovely Mud Room Makeover.
That Skinny Chic Can Bake shared her recipe for Cheesecake Filled Carrot Cake – I must make this for Dearest!
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML