Welcome to the 349th
Hello Friends! I hope you had a truly awesome week! We did! Last weekend was the Country Living Fair! We so look forward to this event each year! I’m the planner. I reserve our room, order tickets and make a picnic lunch. One year I didn’t and found out that the girls look forward to my chicken salad! This year we had such a wonderful time. The location, the time of the year and the oh so many vendors made it such a wonderful event. Check out my post! I am so delighted when this day rolls around – so many of you have been sharing at Home and Garden Thursday for years! Some of you are new. I’m inspired by you all! Thank you so much for joining and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday!
Here what I shared since the last party:
For this week’s Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on giving ourselves grace.
I shared the amazing fun we had at The Country Living Fair and what appeared to be popular!
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
The Happy Housie shared how to make this charming simple Acorn and Pine Cone Garland.
Sweet Parrish shared week 2 in her ORC – white painted upper cabinets!
Follow the Yellow Brick Home shared 15 Fantastic Fall Urn Ideas.
Cedar Hill Farmhouse shared her lovely Fall Table with French Accents.
So Much Better with Age shared her Best Online Shops to Buy French Home Decor.
Starfish Cottage Blog shared her beautiful Bedroom this October.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML