Welcome to the 351st
Hello! Happy mid-November! Is time just flying by or what? I spent time yesterday doing Christmas party invitations, creating Thanksgiving menus – shopping list, creating party menu – shopping list and creating a gift-giving list. List, list, list! I plan to adhere to these lists this year! I have a tendency to go overboard here and there. Let’s see if I can stick to it! Do you?
Thank you all so much for sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday. Each week you all bring such inspiration and creativity. I greatly appreciate you!
Small commercial break – sort of. One of our top viewed posts this week was from my friend Jennifer at Smart Creative Social. She also leads Smart Creative Social Community on Facebook. If you’ve needed help with your Social Media – she’s your girl! She’s helped me TONS with Pinterest – also she keeps up-to-date with the latest on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Let her become your friend too!
Here what I shared since the last party:
For this week’s Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on being secure in Christ.
I love this time of the year – cozy time and apple season. I created this healthy, fragrant Apple Pie Granola for my family. I wonder if they realize it’s good for them?!
Don’t forget – if you have someone on your gift list that loves candles – there are some amazing fragrances at Antique Candle Works – and specials this month! Check them out! (affiliate link)
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
All That’s Jas shared her recipe for Creme Brulee Brownie Pumpkin Cheesecake – wow!
Smart Fun DIY shared how to make this beautiful giant DIY Christmas Tree skirt for under $10!
Create and Babble shared how to make these charming Thanksgiving Place Cards.
From Play Dates to Parties shared her recipe for Easy Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Blondies.
Shoppe No. 5 shared how she changed this lovely side table for a more Cottage Style.
Penny’s Vintage Home shared a sneak peek at her Christmas barn! – Sweet!
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML