Welcome to the 352nd
Hello my friends! Wow, tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I think these days are flying by so very fast! Does it mean I’m getting old! I want to savor every moment of these days – do you?
I hope you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving with your families. We do have so very many things to be thankful for – and for me, all of you are on my list. Home and Garden Thursday is great because of you – so, I thank you!
Here what I shared since the last party:
For this week’s Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on the two words – but, God and how wonderful they are.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Salvage Sister and Mister shared this sweet, beautiful Backyard Barn Wedding.
Happily Homegrown shared a wonderful and very helpful Thanksgiving Recipe Round-Up.
Decor to Adore shared a charming outdoor Thanksgiving Tablescape.
Sew Historically shared a delightful Rose Hip Jam recipe!
Faeries and Fauna shared how to flock a Christmas tree.
Domestic Imperfection shared the reveal of her Rustic Master Bedroom Retreat.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML