Welcome to the 355th
Hello Dear Friends! This is the last Home and Garden Thursday party before Christmas! Are you ready? Me? Not so much. There’s A LOT still on my plate AND I have been sick for the past few days…Nobody has time for this! Also, Dearest’s employees will be coming here Friday for their annual Christmas Breakfast Party – I’ve got a lot to do. BUT, I am delighted to do it and enjoy sharing our home with others – especially this time of the year. I hope you all are having a wonderful week, as peaceful as possible! Next week Home and Garden Thursday will fall on Christmas day. SO, the party will be rescheduled for Thursday, December 26 at 5 PM EST. Enjoy your Christmas and your family – I do so greatly appreciate you all sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday!
Here what I shared since the last party:
For this week’s Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on how sometimes we are given just enough light to go our way.
We recently hosted our annual Christmas party. I shared thoughts and a few of the favorite recipes.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Create and Babble shared the perfect Christmas tree for a small space.
It All Started With Paint shared her living room Christmas tour.
Dagmar’s Home shared her Cottage Christmas Home Tour.
Decor to Adore shared Christmas at Storybook Cottage.
Jennifer Perkins shared the cutest little DIY gift card holders.
Debbie Dabble Christmas shared a White Winter Wonderland in her Powder Room.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML