Homemade Beauty & Household Products Showcase
Winter has its own beauty. There’s a wondrous cast to the light and crispness in the air.
Winter can, however, be quite harsh to our skin. Chilly winds can cause dryness to your complexion and chap your lips. The use of heaters to keep us warm also can dry your skin and your hair.
Did you know you could create a spa in your home?
It’s fascinating to discover and experiment with these ingredients to make homemade beauty products.
I found a recipe for a marvelous scrub that has such a wonderfully invigorating fragrance. This will not only beautifully moisturize your skin, but the fragrance will lift your spirits during these cold wintry days!
Ginger-Lime-Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
Write a review
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- zest and juice from 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- In a large bowl combine the sugars
- Add the coconut oil and the extra-virgin olive oil, mix well
- Add the zest and juice from lime and grated ginger; mix well.
- Fill a clean jar with the scrub - refrigerate for up to one month.
A Delightsome Life http://www.adelightsomelife.com/
More Homemade Bath and Beauty products that I’ve shared with you include:
Please be sure to visit the following blogs for the
Homemade Beauty and Household Products Showcase:
Friday, January 24th
Saturday, January 25th
I’m also sharing at these Delightsome blog parties: