Welcome to the 323th
Hello everyone! Happy May! I hope it’s finally looking like Spring where you are! Our roses are in full bloom – but, really, the weeds are winning out! I need dedicated time out there! I look forward to seeing what you are working on! I so love all that you share – you make Home and Garden Thursday a great party! I do appreciate you sharing and visiting one another!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
Sometimes we don’t have fresh flowers for decor. I love the beauty and simplicity of Eucalyptus – and it’s beautifully fragrant! I also love decorating with dried flowers. Here are some of my arrangements and where I place them.
I found some awesome home tours, kitchen updates, garden and a question about the Keto diet for Saturday Inspiration!
For Serene Sunday I’m continuing my thoughts on The Virtuous Woman – part II.
I was finally able to share these two arm chairs my daughter purchased. She started to reupholster the chairs then asked me if I could finish them…of course! I share step-by-step how I did this for her!
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Create and Babble shared her recipe for Strawberry Banana Piña Colada.
Decor to Adore shared as part of her Royal Wedding Series a post on how the Royals select their bridesmaids and bridal party.
Homemade Lovely shared her recipe for DIY Foaming Hand Soap.
Playdates and Parties shared her 5 Tips to Organize Outdoor Toys.
Repurpose and Upcycle shared how to Age a Pot with Texture for an Antique Vintage Look.
Refresh Living shared how to install beadboard on the ceiling
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY Provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML