Welcome to the 326th
I was just talking with my co-worker…we need to prepare for June! June! This year is simply flying by! Don’t you think? I haven’t been able to do a lot of what I’d hoped to accomplish by now…sometimes we’ll have those days…Which for me have turned into weeks…hopefully not months! Thank you all for sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on Opportunities.
For Saturday Inspirations I was inspired by the charming and beautiful Royal Wedding. Did you watch? Check out what inspired me!
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Grandma’s House DIY shared how she tackled one of her Spring To Do lists! Love it!
Of Fairies and Fauna shared how she made this sweet DIY Floating Frame.
French Country Style from the foot of the Rockies shared how this lovely setting began with the French tablecloth.
The Kittchen shared her recipe for Easy Avocado Pesto.
Repurpose and Upcycle shared how to make these lovely No Sew Pillow Covers.
The Country Chic Cottage shared her new Farmhouse Cottage Kitchen reveal.
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY Provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML