Welcome to the 329th
Hello every one! I hope you had a wonderful week! Dearest and I spent some much needed time in the garden. After all this rain for days and days and days and still we have more rain in the forecast – the weeds were becoming overbearing! We’ve got the garden looking pretty good now. I am also working on a few projects – one below that I’m delighted to be finished with! The rest will be summer related. How about you? I love to see all of your amazing creativity and inspiration. Thank you so much for joining in at Home and Garden Thursday – YOU make the party!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Serene Sunday, I shared thoughts on what we can do when someone we know or when we experience depression.
The Curtains! I finally finished this project that had been floating in my imagination for some time…and it really didn’t take that much time to complete…save the cleaning up high…much needed and trying to put screws into old wood – our darling house is 114 after all.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
So Much Better With Age shared how she created beautiful outdoor seating – two actually – in a small space.
Walking on Sunshine shared her recipe for Peach Crunch Cake!
Smart Fun DIY shared 50+ cool Rock Painting Ideas – I can’t wait to have kids around…wait…I can still be a kid 😉
My Sweet Abode shared how to add a quick and pretty closet – to any room!
The Happy Housie shared her Beachy Blue Summer Living Room Tour.
Cedar Hill Farm shared compelling thoughts (and timely for summer) on how you could be over decorating.
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML