Welcome to the 335th
Is it me? Or do the days and weeks seem to be flying by fast?! I’m sitting here looking out the French doors to our dining room (sometimes I blog from my dining room table) and looking at the serene quietness of the morning. I like early mornings – the earlier the better! Dearest has gone to work – the cat has been fed – precious Dora needed morning attention! I’ve had my quiet time and the day is beginning. The hours….they’ll fly by – will I make the most of this day! See?!! Early mornings find me contemplating deep things! I have enjoyed seeing your posts – I realize I’ve done poorly in letting you know this – perhaps, I’ve let too much into my day. I appreciate all who share and visit your posts. This is what it is all about – and I want to lead by example! So…I’ll do my best to let you know I’ve been by to visit! So…let’s get started!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
I shared last week how much I enjoyed the Haven Conference...here’s more of my thoughts on this year’s fun.
For Saturday Review I shared ideas for whole house painting, cook DIY project ideas and one of my favorite things…Lavender
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on having a wise heart.
I was given the opportunity to review Flexon Soaker Hose Kit – our summers are hot and humid. My garden needs water – but, some need special care, especially my roses! Check it out!
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
My Wee Abode Shared her 5 WishList Items for Every Small Home.
Domestic Deadline shared How to Plan a Kitchen Remodel.
Flour on My Face shared her recipe for Homemade Chunky Pineapple Mango Salsa.
Twelve on Main shared her Farmhouse Living Room Summer Decor.
Calypso in the Country shared What she loved about the Moana Surfrider Hotel.
Gluesticks shared how to make this lovely Citrus Wreath.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML