Welcome to the 339th
Hello all…Well! Here we go! Goodbye August! This year has gone by so very fast! I still have so much to do and to share! But, all things come in time! How was your week? Mine was great! Summer heat has returned, but the signs of Fall are unmistakeable! I am so very delighted you’re here and impressed with what you’ve shared. I greatly appreciate you all – joining and visiting – YOU make the party!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on that each of our days come down to the decisions we make.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Penny’s Vintage Home shared how she brings the outdoors inside during the hot days of Summer.
Walking on Sunshine shared her recipe for Caramel Apple Dump Cake.
Simply Designing by Ashley Phipps shared her Front Room Makeover,
So Much Better with Age shared her recipe for Blueberry Streusel Cake.
The Pragmatic Parent shared 10 Essentials for Camping with Kids.
Duct Tape and Denim shared her Thrift Store Mirror Makeover.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML