Welcome to the 342nd
Hello everyone! I do appreciate you all who celebrated the beginning of Fall with us! It’s finally officially here – whether it feels like it or not! I’m seeing such creative, beautify Fall decor. Also so many tasty recipes and clever crafts! So let’s go – let’s party!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on being used by God when things don’t seem to be going right.
I shared my recipe for Plum Crumble (AKA Cobbler, or whatever you may call it!) 🙂
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Simply Stacie shared her recipe for Texas Beef Skillet! Yum!!!
Fairies and Fauna shared how to create this easy Farmhouse styled bench using paint and dropcloth! Gorgeous!
Our Crafty Mom shared 5 Quick and Easy DIY Bench makeovers! Awesome!
Grandma’s House DIY shared how to refinish an old storage bench!
The Bearded Hiker shared his recipe for Alabama Sliders! Delish!
Penny’s Vintage Home shared her Faux Pumpkins with real stems…she’s collected! Beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML