Welcome to the 342nd
Hello all! Last week Dearest, myself, our youngest daughter and her husband took a cruise with Carnival Cruise line to the Western Caribbean. Oh, it was so wonderful and fun! I will be sharing more with you all very soon. I thoroughly enjoyed each destination…and learned something about myself along the way. I greatly appreciate all who joined in last week’s party – you all are AWESOME!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on being found faithful.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Hyacinths for the Soul shared a lovely post – It’s Officially Autumn!
Sweet Parrish Place shared part II of the tour of her home – living room decorated for Fall.
Suburban Simplicity shared these sweet 4-Ingredient Bat Treats.
Caroline Vencil shared 20 Perfect Fall Crockpot Soup Recipes.
The Happy Housie shared a Blue and Green Fall Home Tour.
Salvage Sister and Mister shared this awesome Upcycled Lantern Stand with Patina.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML