Welcome to the 347th
Hello All! How’s your October going! To me, it seems so FAST! When you consider everything we have ahead of us in the next few weeks…we all need to plan, prepare, but most importantly enjoy the days and weeks ahead. Are you a planner? Are you ready for all of the upcoming holidays? I’m curious! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and inspiration here at Home and Garden Thursday – I greatly appreciate you!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on how we should resist becoming a part of all of the negativity today…and to ‘see’ what’s truly important.
For Week 2 of the One Room Challenge – I shared my tips and plans for painting walls, trim and ceilings – I love the new colors in my kitchen!
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
(I was fascinated to see what you and my readers were interested in…I was beginning to see a trend!) 🙂
My Wee Abode shared her beautiful Free Watercolor Fall Printables.
Create and Babble shared The Easiest Way to Paint Furniture.
Snazzy Little Things shared her Halloween Window Silhouettes.
Caroline Vencil shared 25 Fall Decor Printables.
The Scrap Shoppe Blog shared her Fabulous Free Fall Printables.
Decor to Adore shared her Fall, In Love with France.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML