Welcome to the 353rd
Hello Dear Friends! We are well into the first week of December. This is such a wonderful, special time. But, it can also be a very busy time.
We’ve added renovating our kitchen to our very busy schedule and it’s been a long process, but we’ve loved it AND we’re loving the transformation. I just can’t wait to share with you all!
I hope you’re finding time to enjoy this holiday season, to rest when you’re able and to enjoy the time you have with your loved ones. I do so greatly appreciate you all sharing with Home and Garden Thursday – YOU make the party!
Here what I shared since the last party:
For this week’s Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on Moments of Stillness.
I shared thoughts and memories of a Christmas past where we were unable to be Home for Christmas.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
This Happy Mommy shared her recipe for Creamy Pineapple Smoothie!
Shoppe NO. 5 shared her recipe for Easy, Cheesy Sausage Wonton Cups.
Intelligent Domestications shared how to make these DIY Mini Wreaths.
Must Have Mom shared this FArmhouse Coffee Bar + DOVE© Caramel Snickerdoodle Cookies.
Living on Cloud Nine shared her Christmas Bedroom Reveal.
The Kittchen shared her 2-day trip to the filming locations for the movie, The Holiday!
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML