Welcome to the 354th
Hello Dear Friends! We are beginning the countdown days until Christmas! Are you ready?! I’m not, close though! It’s such a wonderful, busy time of the year. I hope you have an opportunity to relax and to enjoy these days…Then, we’ll begin a whole new year! I love new beginnings! Do you? I do so greatly appreciate you all sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday – You make the party!
Here what I shared since the last party:
For this week’s Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on how God is Limitless.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
All That’s Jas shared her recipe for BBQ Buffalo Chicken Fillo Stromboli.
From Playdates to Parties shared this fun Christmas Scavenger Hunt with free Printables!
Simply Stacie shared her recipe for Yummy Hot Fudge Pudding Cake!
Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom shared 9 patterns for Messy Bun Hats.
Made in a Pinch shared The 8 Best Simple and Effective Healthy Holiday Eating Tips.
Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen shared her recipe for Homemade Egg Nog from Grandma’s Cookbook!
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML