Welcome! How are you? I hope you’ve had a wonderful week so far! I am so amazed that not only are we nearly done with June, but we are also sliding into the latter half of this year! It seems the new year, Spring and such just slipped by so very fast! We’re fully into summer now and I’m sure you have vacation plans, home renovation plans, gardening plans or just plain relaxing plans! So do I! I hope in all your doing you find a moment here and there to simply soak in the joy and beauty of your days! If you need inspiration – I know your fellow H&G party participants will more than provide! Thank you all for joining in and especially for visiting!
What I shared since the last party:
For Serene Sunday, I shared thoughts on where and how to find Perfect Peace.
Top Viewed Posts:
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post