Welcome to the 324th
Hello everyone! I hope you had a marvelous week! Mine was kind of scattered – I didn’t get the projects done I wanted. I hope to this week – although, there’s a few events I have to attend…that’s life isn’t it! I love all your creativity, the wonderful summery recipes, thrifty finds, DIY projects and more – YOU are wonderful and YOU make this party. Thank you to all who not only share, but also visit one another – the top 6 visited posts are below!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
Mother’s Day is coming – I shared several unique and interesting gift ideas – for varied interests.
For my Saturday review – I found some fun Cinco de Mayo ideas, Mother’s Day crafts for kids, thoughts and ideas on bullet journals, tips and ideas on decluttering – that’s what I’m doing right now – giving away things I no longer need!
For Serene Sunday I shared part III in my Virtuous Woman series.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Penny’s Vintage Home shared this lovely new Wall Art in her sunroom.
Savvy Apron shared how to create a DIY Floral Wallpaper – with a Sharpie pen!
Housewife How To’s shared her recipe for Panzanella Salad.
Gluesticks – Every Woman Needs an Outlet shared her recipe for No Cook Strawberry Freezer Jam.
Taylor Bradford shared her recipe for DIY Lavender Bath Soak.
My Thrift Store Addiction shared her wonderful finds – including this Rae Dunn Cookie Jar.
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY Provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML