Welcome to the 327th
Hello all! I am so very delighted that you are here! You know I am thrilled to see all your posts – YOU all are so amazing! I hope you have the opportunity to visit one another and to find Kindred Spirits. That’s one of the things I love most about blogging – the wonderful community. I hope you had an awesome weekend – we did – it was nice to spend Monday with Dearest. Although it feels like the week has been pushed back a day. But, we do what’s important, right! Thank you for joining in and sharing with Home and Garden Thursday, you make the party!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
Thoughts on Love so Amazing
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
My Family Thyme shared how to make this Farmhouse Pillow for under $5!
Embellishments shared her visit to this beautiful Chicago restaurant.
Duct Tape and Denim shared her Top 10 Tips for Flea Markets.
Busy Being Jennifer shared her One Dis Meal Ideas for Busy Nights.
Our Crafty Mom shared how to make fun DIY Cinder Blog Planters.
Celebrating Everyday Life shared how to host an Easy Patriotic Floral Party.
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY Provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML