Welcome to the 330th
Hello everyone! I hope you had a marvelous week last week – so many wonderful posts shared – you all are so amazing! I am so very honored that each week you stop by to share your talent. I hope you take a moment to visit a few here and there – you may find a Kindred Spirit. That’s one of the best parts of blogging – the generous community. Last week Dearest and I spent lovely hours working in the garden – we’ve had so much rain for the past few weeks, it was getting rather jungly out there! The side affect I have is that I got Poison Ivy – yikes! Have you ever been exposed to it and what worked for you?..I have tried almost all the home remedies! Well on to more pleasant things – let’s PARTY!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For my Saturday Reviews I shared some of the things that make summer so special…Father’s Day gift ideas, bar-b-que ideas, summer decor ideas, and summer garden ideas.
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts and a challenge – to consider what you’re capable of.
I shared how a yellow tablecloth inspired this summer’s decor in the living room – sunshine and Hydrangeas!
In the kitchen, the summer decor is simple with touches of aqua.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Simply Stacie shared her Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe.
From Playdates to Parties shared smart ways to cleaning out a linen closet.
Debbie Dabble shared her sweet Gnome Fairy Garden in a beverage tub.
Country Chic Cottage shared these interesting Hippo Sak bags and 50 things you should get rid of right now!
Follow the Yellow Brick Home shared the timeless beauty of antique dining tables.
Must Have Mom shared her Colorful Boho Chic Camper Makeover!
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML