Welcome to the 331st
Hello! I hope you’re week is going well. Last week I alluded to where I may be this week…actually, now. I’m in one of my very favorite cities to visit – Savannah, GA! This is such a delightful city to visit! I’m here for a quick visit with Dearest – and enjoying the walks through the historic district.
If you ever have a chance to come, make sure you take time to walk – to see the squares, the fountains, the architecture, the wrought iron works and those romantic, gorgeous Live Oak trees!
I am so very delighted that you are here – you all are wonderful and make this such a fun part of my week!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For my Saturday Reviews I shared thoughts on adding lovely garden accents, Farmhouse decor ideas and, DIY Farmhouse crafts.
I have been asked by a few my story of when I started my blog…also, just how easy it is to start your own blog…so, here you go – How to Start Your Own Blog…c’mon…if you don’t already have one – don’t you want to join in?
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Our Good Life shared their wonderful backyard and design plans.
LeCultivateur shared how to create this lovely plate gallery wall without nails or plate hangers.
Domestically Creative shared how to create DIY Farmhouse Chalkboard Signs.
The Vintage Chateau shared how her Lovely Lavender is just bursting with blooms!
So Much Better with Age shared her lovely Summer Home Tour with Flowers…and more Flowers!
Flour on My Face shared her recipe for Million Dollar Pound Cake.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML