Welcome to the 340th
Hello! Welcome to Home and Garden Thursday – in September…As for many of us Fall is definitely in the air and we’re wanting to bring it to our homes! I would like to celebrate Fall during the week of September 17 – 21 with themed link-ups.
Monday – Fall Garden and Garden Decorating
Tuesday – Fall Craft Ideas
Wednesday – Favorite Fall Recipes
Thursday – Regular Home & Garden Thursday
Friday – Fall Home Tour
If you’d like to co-host this weekly celebration – email me at kathy(at)adelightsomelife.com – The first five will be the selected!
I so love fall and love celebrating everything we can do this season!
Thank you all for sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday – YOU make the party!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
I shared thoughts on those things we leave behind – finding treasures at Estate Sales.
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on how important Jesus Christ is to me in my life.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Stow and Tell U shared this wonderful 1800’s Homestead: Land Between the Lakes Part 3.
Organized Island shared her recipe for Vegetable Spaghetti Salad.
Kiku Corner shared how to make this lovely shawl in Madeleine Shawl by Courtney Kelley.
Happy Deal Happy Day shared how she transformed Dollar Store Pumpkins.
Walking on Sunshine shared her recipe for Easy Zucchini Puffs.
The Red Painted Cottage shared a lovely post on how Autumn is Almost in the Air.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML