Welcome to the 346th
Hello All! Here we go again! Many of us will be bracing and preparing for another hurricane to come through. This time it’s Michael. I pray all in its path will be safe and the damage will be minimal. It’s slated to come through our area later today and on to tomorrow. And then…there is a silver lining…real fall temperatures will be here! I will be in my garden – LORD willing if there’s not too much damage. Thank you all for participating and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday – you make the party!!!
Here’s what I shared with you since our last party:
For Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on being when life is not so serene.
Dearest and I went on our first cruise! I’m sharing what I learned and what we enjoyed.
I’m participating again this year in the One Room Challenge...transforming our kitchen to a more Farmhouse style.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Five Spot Green Living shared 20 Hearty Vegetarian recipes!
Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen shared her recipe for Maple Pecan Pumpkin Chip Cookies.
All that’s Jas shared her recipe for Oven-Baked Copy Cat Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp.
Follow the Yellow Brick Home shared her Vintage French Farmhouse Wheat & Pumpkin Fall Tablescape.
So Much Better with Age shared her French Vintage Fall Home Tour.
Debbie Dabble shared her Fall Front Yard and an Amazing Sunset.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML