Welcome to the 347th
Hello All! Wow, really! October is almost over! Last week I wasn’t able to post anything…a few things going on here…One, nice and most important, we were able to have a sleepover with our granddaughter! You can understand…All else stops when we get to have her…We’re brand-new grandparents-she’s only 6 months and so much fun! Also, I’m doing the One Room Challenge – and this year – it’s been a challenge to get beyond the first couple projects…Like a friend of mine who’s doing this too – she gave herself a little ‘grace’ to give herself time. That’s right! We all should from time to time give ourselves ‘grace’ so that what’s most important happens – get the job done right! So…with all that said – thank you all so much for sharing with Home and Garden Thursday – you’re all so amazing! I look forward to the party each week!
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
French Country Style from the Foot of the Rockies shared her lovely French Attic Room!
Walking on Sunshine shared her wonderful Pie Crust Basics!
Kristy Still shared her delicious recipe for Instant Pot Pumpkin Chili!
The Black Peppercorn shared his amazing recipe for Braised Short Ribs!
Salvage Sister and Mister shared this charming Glass Globe Christmas Tree!
Celebrating Everyday Life shared her beautiful Craft Studio – Before & After!
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML