Welcome to the 353rd
Hello my friends! Now that Thanksgiving has passed – and I hope it was as wonderful for you as it was for us…Christmas is in full gear now. I’m working on decorating each room at the same time working on our kitchen…AND we will be hosting a Christmas party in a week! No pressure. Somewhere along the line when things just don’t go according to schedule I don’t fret about it like I did when I was much younger. The important things will happen – being together. I love enjoying this time of my life, do you feel the same? I haven’t been able to share much lately – mostly quick thoughts on Instagram. I think it’s just the ebb and flow of life sometimes. Some things I do make sure I get done – this party is one – you all are so amazing and inspiring and I am so honored you share here…Thank you so much for sharing and visiting at Home and Garden Thursday.
Here what I shared since the last party:
For this week’s Serene Sunday I shared thoughts on Family.
Here are the Top Viewed Posts from last week’s party:
Cincy Shopper shared her recipe for CopyCat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole.
Dagmar’s Home shared 5 Easy Storage Tips for Small Spaces.
Sweet Parrish Place shared her REd and White Christmas Living Room.
Dinner at Eight shared her Elegance and Candlelight Thanksgiving Tablescape.
Our Crafty Mom shared her Budget-Friendly Kitchen Makeover.
Snazzy Little Things shared how to make this DIY Paper Christmas Village.
Thank you so much for sharing…now let’s party!
How to Link Up!
- Create, publish and link your post to the LINKY provided
- Please visit as many posts as you are able – leave a kind comment to let them know you came from Home and Garden Thursday
- This party is for home decor, garden, craft, recipes, inspiration and more.
- Please DO NOT PIN SHARED IMAGES FROM THIS PAGE – Click on the thumbnail image and pin from the source of the photo. This will help others find exactly what they’re looking for! Give some love to these wonderful hard-working fellow Bloggers!
- By linking up here, you give me permission to share your posts on Social Media. I will credit to your original post.
If you’ve been featured, you may grab this button
A Delightsome Life
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML